- 3 Free “Disks” of Authentic Synclavier Sounds
- Harmonic Additive Synthesis Engine
- MIDI, Audiobus, Ableton Link supported
- Superior Touch UI
- Multi-layer Effects
- Free updates
- In-app Purchases available for advanced features
- Runs on all models of iPhone or iPod Touch with iOS9 or later
- Up to 4 Partial Timbres
- Theoretically unlimited voices (depending on iPad processor speed)
- Mono-timbral MIDI in: for keyboard, pitch bend wheel, and other interfaces
- AudioBus and Ableton Link Support
- Audio out: Up to 24-bit stereo at 44.1Khz or 48kHz (tracks mixed), through headphone jack / lightning or USB
- Built-in 2 Octave touch keyboard
How do I connect xyz to Synclavier Pocket!?
Please refer to our connection guide.
Can I get Synclavier Pocket! in a language besides English?
We are currently working on translations, so we can release Pocket! in several mainstream languages. The manual on our support page can be converted with the language widget at the bottom of the page.
Does Pocket! support iCloud storage?
We are currently working on our next release, that will integrate with iCloud, so that the user’s custom libraries can be synced across devices and backed-up to the cloud. There may also be an option to share timbres with other users. In the meantime, you can backup and share your timbres through iTunes File Sharing.
Will you be adding sampling to Pocket!?
We are considering adding a poly-sampling feature to Synclavier Go! for iPad as an in-app purchase. If there is sufficient interest, we may add some of the features appropriate to the iPhone version to Pocket!
Will there be an android version?
We have no plans to develop an android version.
There seems to be a lot to this app. Is it hard to learn?
Once we’d written the in-app documentation, we decided to release Pocket! for free, because we were so delighted with the educative aspect to this app. We believe it’s something that a five-year-old can use and get value from, playing with the included timbres, and doodling on the built-in keyboard. When they’re ready to learn more about Synclavier, the in-app tour is divided into a page per panel. Our hope is that Synclavier Pocket! will help to educate the sound designers of the future on FM Additive synthesis.