“Additive FM Synthesis was never more fun. The intuitive touch-screen interface is a joy to use. It’s a snip to transform simple sine waves into grungy brass attacks, swishy FM chimes, or charismatic string sounds. Every conceivable parameter is tweakable.”
- Over 900 Authentic Original Synclavier sounds
- Another 100+ Featured Artists preset sounds
- Custom Multi-track Mixes
- Harmonic Additive Synthesis Engine
- MIDI, MPE, AUv3, Audiobus, Ableton Link supported
- Soundfle support (iOS 11 or later)
- iCloud support for saving timbre patches
- Superior Touch UI
- Multi-layer Effects
- Integrated Tour “how-to” pages
- Runs on all models of iPad with iOS9 or later: iPad, iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPad Pro, iPad Air, etc. but we highly recommend iOS11 or higher for full compatibility (including soundfiles).
- Up to 12 Partial Timbres
- 16 MIDI Tracks for outboard sequencing (multi-timbral)
- Theoretically unlimited voices (depending on iPad processor speed)
- MIDI in: for keyboard, pitch bend wheel, and other interfaces
- MPE MIDI compatible for expression devices such as Roli’s Seaboard keyboards
- AUv3 client included for use with GarageBand, NanoStudio 2, etc.
- InterApp and InterDevice audio support
- AudioBus 3 and Ableton Link Support
- Sample playback and looping supporting multiple formats (aac, mp3, alac, wav, pcm, caf)
- Audio out: Up to 24-bit stereo at 44.1Khz or 48kHz (tracks mixed), through headphone jack / lightning or USB
- Built-in 3 Octave touch keyboard
- Repeat, Arpeggiate, Portamento (Legato) functions can be set per timbre
- Supports Polyphonic and Monophonic modes with Retriggering settings
How do I connect xyz to Synclavier Go!?
Please refer to our connection guide.
Can I get Synclavier Go! in a language besides English?
We are currently working on translations, so we can release Go! in several mainstream languages. The manual on our support page can be converted with the language widget at the bottom of the page.
Does Synclavier Go! support iCloud storage?
Yes, you can elect to save custom timbres and mixes in an iCloud folder (workspace) or iTunes File Sharing workspace.
Will you be adding sampling to Go!?
Yes, we’ve implemented soundfiles functionality as free update for Go! users.
Will there be an android version?
We have no plans to develop an android version.
Will you support AUv3?
We’ve just completed our Go! AUv3 client. Now, if you download Go! you will also get the AUv3 client install.
The Timbre screen looks overwhelming with so many buttons. Is it hard to learn?
We have spent a lot of time on creating in-app documentation. You can switch to this tour at any time and learn to master one panel at a time. Once you’ve summited the Synclavier learning curve, using the buttons and knob of the user interface becomes second nature, and sound design is rapid and satisfying.Support Page